1. As water arrives the level builds up and overtops the filter lip, so ensuring it is distributed evenly across the whole width of the filter cascade.
2. Pre cleaning through the cascades. Largest dirt particles are led across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer.
3. Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (Mesh size 0,4 x 1 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt falls directly down onto the bottom of the shaft. In case of heavy rainfalls, the filter has more loss, as the water washes away the filtered dirt into the sewer.
4. The cleaned water is being absorbed in the lower tank and directed through a tube DN 150 into the storage.
5. Dirt goes to the sewer through the shaft.